Click on the book below to visit our fundraiser presentation, it’s easy everything you need to get started is inside!
Contact: Cheryl Brittingham to answer any of you questions or to set up a fundraiser.
Jar Head Salsa Fund Raiser
For The Benefit of:_________________________________
• Jar Head Salsa is headquartered in Flint, Michigan and made at VFW Post 822 on Saginaw and Maple.
• This premium salsa was created by Gunnery Sgt. David Smith, USMC retired, a Flint native.
• Gunny Smith was responsible for feeding 3000 Marines a day for much of his 20 year career , including 2 tours in Iraq.
• Each serving(2 Tbsp.) of Jar Head Salsa contains 15% of your RDA Vitamin C, at least 3 times the average salsa.
• The lemon and lime juice blended with Michigan sugar and other spices provide a unique sweet and tart taste. Common reaction, “This is the best salsa I’ve ever tasted”.
• Jar Head Salsa, LLC. is licensed by The Michigan Department of Agriculture. As much of the product ingredients and packaging as possible are purchased in Michigan.
• Unlike many fundraisers these product is sold at the same retail price ($6.99 per pint) ($4.99 per bag) as it is sold in stores.
• By purchasing 1 Salsa & 1 bag of chips you are providing $5.00 to the fund raising organization above and also $.70 to the veterans(VFW).
• Purchases also help a Michigan product go nationwide